We dispatch orders within 24 hours where possible, subject to being in stock and custom programming & setup required. Weekend orders will be processed on the next working day. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery within Ireland.
We only ship within the 26 counties of Ireland at present.
If you have not received your order by this time please contact us.
All product comes with a one years return to base guarantee.
If your order arrives damaged due to shipping we will replace it subject to our returns policy.
All Guarantee issues will be handled by The Run Hub only and not the original manufacturer.
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping goods to us under the guarantee.
The guarantee is in place to cover any problems with the equipment that arise through normal use.It will not cover any problems that are caused by improper installation, maintenance or repairs not made by The Run Hub, unauthorized modifications, or as a result of removal, improper use, abnormal operation by the buyer, or any other misuse or mistreatment of goods.
1. By ordering from our website, you agree that you can return or exchange the product(s) within 30 days of your purchase.
2. Proof of purchase will be required for refund or exchange.
3. If there is damage to the item upon return, you will be charged for the cost of new parts/packaging/material to replace the worn or damaged parts.
4. The customer is responsible for shipping costs back to The Run Hub.
5. For instore purchases, we offer customers the options of an exchange or credit note.
5. Refunds for online purchases can only be processed if the product is returned to our Ashtown store, D15Y577.
6. Online returns are to be approved in writing by The Run Hub before returning your purchase.
7. Refunds for online purchases will be issued within 7 days of goods returned, subject to the above conditions.
8. During exceptional circumstances there may be a delay in processing online returns. This will only occur if circumstances outside of our control inhibit our normal business operations eg. government intervention.
9. Returns will be processed via the same method as the original form of payment
Trail running is not road running. Feet are constantly required to flex and adapt to ever-changing terrain, and footwear must follow the pace. Designed with shock absorption and protection in mind, the 4th generation Pro Racing Socks Trail take Compressport technologies up a notch to support all your off-road adventures. A trail-specific weave around the forefoot and lower leg is sturdy yet ventilated, quickly wicking away moisture to prevent irritation. The thicker instep fabric reaches higher than our running models for added protection, and a dedicated knit around the ankle offers reassuring stability in rocky terrain. A brand new, wider toe box offers a more ergonomic fit and improved proprioception, allowing the toes to grip and balance intuitively on uneven ground.
Tough terry cloth padding covers all the toes to dampen impacts on fast, jarring descents. An improved 360° arch support boosts blood flow and stops the fabric from twisting and folding, avoiding blisters and irritation as the miles wear on. Signature dot technologies offer strategic protection from the outdoor elements in areas known to be problematic for trail runners. Both malleolus bones are covered by large sun-shaped dots to prevent bruising from flying feet. Two lateral rows of 3D.Dots cover the fibular muscles, stimulating the sensory receptors to improve proprioception and stability of the ankle. A wide pattern of 3D.Dots run up the Achilles tendon for added padding and support, surrounding a line of Flat.dots for ventilation. A denser weave underfoot further reduces vibration, with 3D.Dots cushioning impact and giving the foot a solid grip in the shoe. These dots also help increase venous return and delay fatigue so you feel fresher for longer. Higher than the Run Sock, the trail version offers increased protection to the lower leg and ankles, with more durable fabrics to resist the tests of nature. An ergonomic tab at the back adds a touch of comfort and, to ensure you don’t mistakenly pick the wrong sock, the discipline is discreetly embroidered on the inside. There are no two paths about it: this is a high-performance trail running sock that is as tough and durable as you are.
T1 - UK2.5-5
T2 - UK5.5-7
T3 - UK7.5-9.5
T4 - UK 10-12.5