We dispatch orders within 24 hours where possible, subject to being in stock and custom programming & setup required. Weekend orders will be processed on the next working day. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery within Ireland.
We only ship within the 26 counties of Ireland at present.
If you have not received your order by this time please contact us.
All product comes with a one years return to base guarantee.
If your order arrives damaged due to shipping we will replace it subject to our returns policy.
All Guarantee issues will be handled by The Run Hub only and not the original manufacturer.
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping goods to us under the guarantee.
The guarantee is in place to cover any problems with the equipment that arise through normal use.It will not cover any problems that are caused by improper installation, maintenance or repairs not made by The Run Hub, unauthorized modifications, or as a result of removal, improper use, abnormal operation by the buyer, or any other misuse or mistreatment of goods.
1. By ordering from our website, you agree that you can return or exchange the product(s) within 30 days of your purchase.
2. Proof of purchase will be required for refund or exchange.
3. If there is damage to the item upon return, you will be charged for the cost of new parts/packaging/material to replace the worn or damaged parts.
4. The customer is responsible for shipping costs back to The Run Hub.
5. For instore purchases, we offer customers the options of an exchange or credit note.
5. Refunds for online purchases can only be processed if the product is returned to our Ashtown store, D15Y577.
6. Online returns are to be approved in writing by The Run Hub before returning your purchase.
7. Refunds for online purchases will be issued within 7 days of goods returned, subject to the above conditions.
8. During exceptional circumstances there may be a delay in processing online returns. This will only occur if circumstances outside of our control inhibit our normal business operations eg. government intervention.
9. Returns will be processed via the same method as the original form of payment
The shoe that embraces the HOKA ethos head-on, the Bondi 8 offers a highly cushioned underfoot experience designed with comfort in mind. With an updated midsole that is lighter and softer, the Bondi 8 feels plush, stable, and smooth on every run or walk. A new extended heel geometry creates a billowed effect, where the rear crash pad helps transitions flow easily from heel strike to forefoot transition. This smooth ride pairs with a lightweight and breathable engineered mesh upper that hugs the foot with its secure and stylish design. Bringing the same great protective ride from previous models but in a lighter and softer package, the Bondi 8 perfectly blends soft and bouncy, delivering cushioned comfort without feeling sluggish.
What You’ll Love