We dispatch orders within 24 hours where possible, subject to being in stock and custom programming & setup required. Weekend orders will be processed on the next working day. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery within Ireland.
We only ship within the 26 counties of Ireland at present.
If you have not received your order by this time please contact us.
All product comes with a one years return to base guarantee.
If your order arrives damaged due to shipping we will replace it subject to our returns policy.
All Guarantee issues will be handled by The Run Hub only and not the original manufacturer.
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping goods to us under the guarantee.
The guarantee is in place to cover any problems with the equipment that arise through normal use.It will not cover any problems that are caused by improper installation, maintenance or repairs not made by The Run Hub, unauthorized modifications, or as a result of removal, improper use, abnormal operation by the buyer, or any other misuse or mistreatment of goods.
1. By ordering from our website, you agree that you can return or exchange the product(s) within 30 days of your purchase.
2. Proof of purchase will be required for refund or exchange.
3. If there is damage to the item upon return, you will be charged for the cost of new parts/packaging/material to replace the worn or damaged parts.
4. The customer is responsible for shipping costs back to The Run Hub.
5. For instore purchases, we offer customers the options of an exchange or credit note.
5. Refunds for online purchases can only be processed if the product is returned to our Ashtown store, D15Y577.
6. Online returns are to be approved in writing by The Run Hub before returning your purchase.
7. Refunds for online purchases will be issued within 7 days of goods returned, subject to the above conditions.
8. During exceptional circumstances there may be a delay in processing online returns. This will only occur if circumstances outside of our control inhibit our normal business operations eg. government intervention.
9. Returns will be processed via the same method as the original form of payment
Maintain consistent effort over grass, gravel and dirt. These adidas Adizero XC Spikes are made for the varied terrain of cross-country running. A featherlight textile upper has internal support for a locked-down fit. The midsole combines flexible and lightweight cushioning for responsiveness on the course.
The featherlight Celermesh upper provides a snug, supportive fit from heel to toe. It delivers exceptional breathability and moisture management. The mesh works to actively encourage cool air to enter the shoe to improve comfort and prevent distraction from the inevitable build up of sweat by wicking away any excess perspiration to leave your feet cool, dry and comfortable. No-sew overlays help to guard against friction and irritation as well as encouraging a full range of motion, while an asymmetrical wrap-around tongue offers the best possible fit. The lace closure allows you to create the most secure and comfortable fit.
Lightstrike Cushioning and Bounce Midsole
Lightstrike cushioning ensures lightweight responsiveness on uneven terrain. This in combination with Bounce Midsole provides a super comfortable fit that helps to reduce the impact on your feet during your run and cushions your feet for maximum energy return.
Six Spike Outsole
The Six Spike Outsole pattern promotes high-wear durability by being extremely stable and resilient, even for running in the most difficult terrain. Having the durability and protection will enable you to run with confidence knowing you have a spike you can truly rely on as you strive for the best results and performance. Grippy rubber assists to further enhance stability.
The adidas Group
Employing more than 55,000 people in over 160 countries, adidas produce more than 778 million product units every year. These numbers alone can easily suggest that the group is quite a complex organisation. adidas keep things simple, lean and fast.
They think you deserve the choice. adidas believes no one should be reduced to just one of many facets and talents. No matter whether you are an athlete looking for the best equipment, or a fashionista searching for the next trend, or both - they want to engage with you in a long-lasting relationship. The multi-brand strategy enables them to do just that because it allows them to tackle opportunities from several perspectives, as both a mass and a niche player, always providing distinct and relevant products. In this way, their brands and their sub-brands all keep their unique identity.